- The prospective provider will practice with Guthrie's New Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon, Dr Gavin O'Mahoney
- Share call responsibilities along with responsibility of pre and post-op orders
- 5 days per week in clinic, seeing an average of 20 to 25 patients per day: M-F 8 am - 5 pm
- New or experienced candidates are accepted/considered
- Hand and Orthopaedic experience preferred but not a necessity
Big Flats, NY
- The prospective provider will practice with Guthrie's Orthopaedic Surgeons to provide the best care possible
- Dynamic team with physicians and advanced practice providers
- Support the team in the operating room and complete inpatient rounding as needed
- Call is shared among all providers in the department.
- Newly graduated or experienced candidates alike are accepted.