- Guthrie is seeking a motivated Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join its growing Hematology/Oncology team!
- The prospective NP/ PA will be responsible for assessing, diagnosing and formulating treatment plans for management of the Hematologic/Oncologic illnesses in conjunction with the collaborating physician.
- The NP / PA will participate with quality improvement and infection control activities.
- Practice within Guthrie's newly acquired Cortland Regional Medical Center that offers a great-work life balance with standard hours of Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00
- Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant experience with an emphasis in Oncology is preferred, however new graduates with extensive nursing or clinical experience will be accepted.