- Essential role of the Emergency Department NP or PA would be to assist the physician in the ED in patient assessment, data gathering, diagnosis, and medical management
- This position offers a collegial, team environment where all providers work together to provide high-quality patient care to all patients entering the Emergency Department
- Level II Trauma Center averaging 36,000 visits annually
- Emergency Medicine Residency beginning 2019
- Brand new state-of-the-art Emergency Department planned, with renovations underway
- The RPH Emergency Department was 1 of 12 in the United States invited to participate in a National Institutes of Health study for most improved Emergency Department throughput
- Excellent benefits package includes full medical and dental, paid vacation, paid CME meeting time (with allowance), retirement savings plan match, disability and life insurance
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization. If you are a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.
Guthrie is seeking Advanced Practitioners to join its Emergency Medicine team in Corning, NY!
- $20k bonus potential!
- High acuity community hospital averaging 30,000 visits annually
- Brand new state-of-the-art facility opened in July, 2014
- Excellent benefits package includes full medical and dental, paid vacation, relocation, CME time with allowance, retirement savings plan match, disability and life insurance
- Collegial team environment where all providers work together to provide quality healthcare to all patients entering the Emergency Department
Guthrie is a fully integrated healthcare system servicing Northeast Pennsylvania and the Southern Tier region of New York. With five hospitals and 45 regional offices in a 12-county catchment area, our team of nearly 500 Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provides more than 1 million patient visits per year.
For more information, contact Krisi VanTassel by calling (570) 887-5203 or by email at Krisi.VanTassel@guthrie.org.